Auckland City Tour
7 Hours (Approx) Pick up offered Language : English / Korean
200$ NZD per person (Min 2 People)
Ideal for first-time visitors to Auckland, this all-day sightseeing tour includes the city’s popular attractions and landmarks such as One Tree Hill, Cornwall Park, Auckland Museum, the War Memorial Museum, Viaduct Harbor, Sky Tower, and the Harbour Bridge. Plus, a stop at the Parnell Rose Garden, which contains over 5,000 roses, may be included, depending on the season.
* This comprehensive tour is good for first-time visitors to Auckland
* Enjoy personalized attention on this private tour
* Entry fees are not included in the tour price
* Hotel pickup and drop-off is included
- GST (Goods and Service Tax)
- English Tour Guide
- Hotel Pick up and Drop off
- Private Tour
- Transport by private vehicle
- Meals on your own account
- Food and drinks
- Personal Expenses
Departure & Return
Traveler pickup is offered
You will be picked up by 9am at your hotel where you stay.
What to expect
Stop At: One Tree Hill (Maungakiekie)
You will roam around Cornwall Park. If you want to go to the top of the hill, you can visit on your own. Duration: 1-hour Admission Ticket Free
Stop At: Auckland Museum
To know the history of New Zealand briefly.
Duration: 1-hour Admission Ticket Not Included
Stop At: MJ Savage Memorial Park
To see the view of the city, and to know about the history of New Zealand politics.
Duration: 30 minutes Admission Ticket Free
Stop At: Achilles Point
See the view of Waiheke Island and Rangitoto Island.
Duration: 10 minutes Admission Ticket Free
Stop At: Westhaven Marina
To see the view of the harbor bridge and the city view.
To understand the bridge story.
Duration: 20 minutes Admission Ticket Free
Stop At: Devonport & North Head Point
You will see the stunning panoramic view of City and learn about WWII in New Zealand.
Duration: 40 minutes Admisison Ticket Free
* Confirmation will be received at the time of booking unless booked within 7 days of travel. In this case,
the confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
* Not wheelchair accessible
* Please advise any specific dietary requirements at the time of booking
* A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
* This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
* This tour is not refundable. Only refundable cases should be followed as below;
- When there is a disaster as Earthquake, Flood, Storm.
- When you or your family are sick or unable to travel